PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Email from P&C..."From now until December 23rd, we’re marking down all Dunhill tins to just $7"
Pickup 10 Tins of Dark Flake

pipehunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 20, 2016
They've raised the price. When I ordered this morning, it was $6.99. :lol:

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered a couple of Durbar...a blend I've been wanting to try.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
[rant] Sure would be nice if some of these sales would kick off at times when working stiffs could get a piece of the action. [/rant]
jay-roger.jpg

spartacus

Lifer
Nov 7, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
I picked up 40 tins of the different tobaccos they had left. I might have got the last of The Standard Mellow, Dark Flake, and Ye Old Sign this afternoon. I just looked and they are out. They are going quick. Mine were $6.99 as well.

ekert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2018
If anybody picked up a bunch and wants to part with 10 or so tins of Dark Flake I'd definitely be interested.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
I was a little late to the party, but got some Baby's Bottom, 3-year Matured, and London Mixture, along with several of their "Fire Fight" Battle of the Blends combo with RO Fire Storm and HH Acadian Perique. Those combos can be a great deal, if you like both blends. The combo was less than $3 more than buying just the Fire Storm.
The great thing was that in addition to the already good deals, I used the 20% off coupon code, PCTKS18, that scloyd shared a few weeks ago, so I got a total of 13 excellent tins for $85 including taxes, shipped. That code is valid through the end of 2018, from what I understand.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Those 2 blends ran out a long time ago.
Don't forget orders over $100.00 get 10% off with FIRESIDE. Standard Mix Mellow was what I went for at $6.30 a tin shipped.
Smoking Pipes won't be matching that lol.

unkleyoda

Lifer
Aug 22, 2016
Your mom\\\'s house
I ordered, and paid for 10 tins of Dark Flake and 10 tins of London Mixture.
They emailed me today to say, that due to the volume of people ordering, that the tins of Dark Flake were sold out. I HAD THEM AND PAID FOR THEM, IN MY CART!

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
I ordered, and paid for 10 tins of Dark Flake and 10 tins of London Mixture.

They emailed me today to say, that due to the volume of people ordering, that the tins of Dark Flake were sold out. I HAD THEM AND PAID FOR THEM, IN MY CART!

Yep...I also got the Dear John letter...This happens when P&C has "Esoterica" you check out then a Email goes out "sorry due to...blah blah".

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Sale still on. I got some Durbar, , London mixture, and Standard mixture.
After I got over my rant because spartacus bought all of the Ye Olde Signe, :nana: I went back and got a few of each of these, also.
Since all 3 have latakia, oriental and Virginia, does anyone familiar with all three cafe to share some distinctions?
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.