PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

macthenife

Lurker
Mar 24, 2011
I finally got an evening set up for the first meeting of Idaho's own "The Collective Draw Pipe Club" Please let any pipe smokers in the Boise, Idaho area about this event. We would love to have them join us.
]null

macthenife

Lurker
Mar 24, 2011
Just an update for our first meeting of The Collective Draw pipe club. I visited my favorite local tobacco store, Sturmans and I followed the suggestions I was given and read about and took in a fist full of flyers advertising our meeting and the owner was very happy to help hand them out to his pipe customers. I also bought a tin of Petersons 2012 Holiday blend to raffle at our first meeting. I figured that is a good start for a raffle.
The meeting is this next Tuesday, 11/20. I will post photos and how the event goes. I'm getting excited!

macthenife

Lurker
Mar 24, 2011
We are getting ready for our December meeting this next Tuesday night at 6:30. We will be raffling off a pipe, a tin of Peterson's Holiday 2012 blend and a bundle of Longs pipe cleaners. A ticket is $5 each or 3 for $10. We will be using the proceeds for future raffles. I've included a photo of what is up for grabs. I've also included photos of our first meeting and the first gathering of pipe smokers that started the interest in getting a club together in the first place.
Thank you to all who joined in at our first meeting and I look forward to seeing everyone at Tuesday's gathering along with some new faces I hope.
photo.jpg

2012111095194016-2.jpg

IMAG0492.jpg
[/img]
IMAG0487.jpg

macthenife

Lurker
Mar 24, 2011
To be raffled off at our January meeting will be a three compartment pipe pouch, a pipe tool and a 2013 Pipe's and Cigar calendar.
ATT_1358040419691_photo.jpg

macthenife

Lurker
Mar 24, 2011
Thank you numbersix for the kind remark. We are really trying to get something together that will be around for awhile.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
I have family in that area, would like to stop by if I'm ever out there :puffpipe:

macthenife

Lurker
Mar 24, 2011
Tonight at 6:30, come on into the Ranch Club for a meeting of The Collective Draw. We are always looking for new people to join in. If anyone will be in the area and would like to join in, please contact me with any questions.
Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.