PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
Thanks to some members who took the time to check up on me during my absence, as I explained to Brad, the Girlfriends Grandparents house suffered some tornado damage a month back and its been all hands on deck to get repairs done, final inspection this week and utilities back on, Ama got a new kitchen and we celebrated with a fine traditional Mexican meal, slaughtered Goat and plenty of beer.
I did receive a P&C order of Low Country blends and so far I have not been disappointed, also got some new Cobs and passed 2 on to a Cousin with some Captain Black, Carter Hall and some Royal Yacht, he was curious as I smoked and now he's hooked, gona pass on a few Estates and some new blends when we got to Pecos to visit him next month
So a bad situation turned out good over all,

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
Now I want goat and beer...
Yah, when we killed the goat Ama caught some blood in a pot and headed to the kitchen to cook, I said to the girlfriend "I don't know what kinda Mexican Voodoo BS she's making, but Im not eating THAT!" :rofl:

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Welcome back, tornadoes are the source of many nightmares. Unless you walk around a damaged area yourself, you really don't know what they are about.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Welcome back! No goat blood for me. Neither will I sample goat head soup again either. LOL...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sounds like you did what you needed to do and helped save the day. Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.