PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dryseason91

Can't Leave
Oct 10, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
To celebrate a) my recent graduation and b) getting the first pay cheque from my new job I mosied on over to the B&M the other day, looking to pick up a Big Ben Christopher Antique 343 that I'd been coveting for a while. At the moment I've only got one latakia pipe, so I could justify buying it on the grounds (dubiously) of practicality. Anyway, here she is:
20141103_103556_zps3d2c1741.jpg

As is the nature of these things, while I was looking around the shop I started hearing the old siren-song from this Chacom Rafting 921. I loved the golden-brown stain, I'm a sucker for a bare bowl, I've been wanting a nose-warmer for a while, and I was still a bit lit-up from the celebrations the night before, so I pulled the trigger:
20141103_103547_zpsd70940df.jpg

The happy couple:
20141103_103533_zps9d28c1a4.jpg

Not sure what I'll use the Chacom for, probably VAs of some kind. Thanks to said new job, I haven't had a chance to smoke them yet, but at least I still have that to look forward to.

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
Very nice way to spend your hard earned cash Dryseason. I really like the finish on both those pipes hope they smoke well for you.
Some good books in the background too!

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Very nice pipes. I hope they give you years of faithful service and smoking joy. Savor the the ability to spend your pay check on things you like since before long if you haven't already got one a 'wife' will pop up and before you know it you will be lucky if you have enough coins to buy tobacco after covering the household expenses!

texmexpipe

Oct 20, 2014
Great pipes! That Big Ben is very handsome, and everyone needs more than one pipe for Latakia.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Nice pipes!
Congratulations on the Graduation.
Double Congratulations on being one of the few graduates that find a real job.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Both very nice...especially the Big Ben. I hope they smoke well for you. Congrats on the pipes, the graduation and the job!

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
Congrats. those are fine looking specimens. Find time to enjoy them. Congrats on the new job as well. Good times ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.