PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
It's happened again. Restraining myself for a couple of months from pipe buying, the walls of resistance felt, and I just had to get something. I've always loved the Peterson 107 Irish Harp--to me a near realization of the perfect pipe, of which I already have two (a third one spectacularly cracked several months ago--so I bought another at P&C. For rotation, I rationalized. Then, just to look, I check out the Blue Briar Room. Turned out they had amazing prices, and I immediately fastened on a James Garner billiard. (Anyone who can tell me about this lineage and brand would have my thanks.) Only $50 and extraordinary customer service. This pipe didn't speak to me, it shouted! So I bought it--should have it in the mail in another day. Like SP, they show you the actual pipe you will be buying.

002-029-33878-2.jpg

182949a-600x399.jpg

So what do you think of the Garber?

Jan 8, 2013
I love the 107, and after I get a couple more 106 I plan on a few of those as well. I'm currently searching for another hard to find... The Peterson Grafton. That's a lovely Irish Harp, Fred. Enjoy the heck out of it :clap:

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Thanks. I'm searching for another Peterson too: the smooth 107 Dracula billiard. Since i'

I'm going to make another posting about this pipe, I might as well repeat it here: I will buy this pipe new or estate, for $200. Anyone know of someone who has ths pipe? Also searching for the smooth Drac 106.

thefishguy

Can't Leave
Jan 17, 2017
My PAD Peterson showed up on SP during lunch on Friday. A lattice carved meerschaum with a silver army mount. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.