PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
My latest bout with PAD started when a member on a forum showed the most beautiful Apple Bowl with the craziest bamboo shank I’ve ever seen, the pipe is by Roman Kovalev of Doctor’s Pipes.
I found Doc, as he refers to himself, on Facebook and there were 5 of the most unusual bamboo shank pipes I’ve seen, not so much the bowl but the bamboo used is incredibly insane.
Needless to say I made an inquiry to Doc if any of the pipes were available and he replied that 3 were and sent photos. Never in my wildest dreams would I expected that the third pipe was what I was looking for, it was meant to be.

Payment made and it will be in the mail tomorrow when the wait begins.

banjo
44662184472_622968b595_z_d.jpg

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Congrats on the new pipe banjo. I really like the look of the bamboo. Is it considered buddha bamboo?

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Charming, yet too freely freehand for me. Perhaps 36g from the specs? Hangable? At any rate another fine addition to your collection.

jon11

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2013
Beautiful pipe Banjo. I have two of Docs pipes, both with Buddha Bamboo. He does excellent work! Enjoy

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The bamboo is totally unique, but the blast is also one-of-a-kind. Look at the detail in the elaborate grain! Not too many pipes are up to fish's collection, but this one gets a ticket to the inner sanctum. Gorgeous.

Dec 24, 2012
The grain and blast on that are fantastic. I have a few of his pipes and they are all awesome. My most recent of his with bamboo is below.
RKMkHXq.jpg

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Thanks everyone I can’t wait for it’s first smoke.
mothernature, no Buddha bamboo is quite large and easily identifiable once seen since it is unique, in fact I’ll try to smoke the one I have also made by Doc, regards.

banjo

Status
Not open for further replies.