PAD Quite a day at the flea market (pics)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
Okay today was stellar, Quite some finds for the PAD,and all withing a amazing budget.
I found a Hilson, with a Sterling band, had a small chip in the rim, but the sand blasting was amazing, figure I can fix it. $15
Hilson.jpg

A LL Bean Meer Lined $9
Bean.jpg

And lastly, a No name Calabash, never tried a meer, and for $20 why not.
Meer.jpg

Can see bigger pics here
yea folk all these for under $50. I can't wait to try the Morel, But also thinking of letting it go to fund the TAD.

We shall see.

mick

Can't Leave
Aug 13, 2012
Niiiiiiiiiiice! So, do tell, was it one pipe-stall at the flea market or were there just pipes among other things?

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Dang! and no flee markets around here. Have been thinking about getting over to Canton eventually. I think

it was colcolt that said he lived over that way....
Great Finds!

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Isn't that where the big flee market is once in a while. If it is, that is where I mean. I don't

have a trip planed as of yet, but will eventually....

Aug 1, 2012
Nice finds. The only thing available locally for me are $15 Medico Lancers and $20+ broken meer-lined briars and an expensive Edwards.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
It is topd, I live just down the road from Canton, actually was just there, have found some nice pipes there for cheap too. Its on this weekend, the weekend of the first Monday of every month...Baron let me know if you wanna meet out there sometime, and anyone else...I know all the good eating spots :mrgreen:
To the op..very nice finds and some great prices too :clap:

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
Oh my god man, that's a great haul for phenomenal prices... Have these people heard of eBay? I'd guess that most of this stuff could double in value if not more. Congratulations.
Pipe smoking is rare around here and I have a feeling that "collectible" pipes don't exist for the most part. I'd say people had Grabows, smoked them to death, and their family threw them out because I've never seen a trace of pipes in my local flea markets, antique shops, classified ads, or the like...

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
NICE! I never find the versions of pipes like that...usually Medicos/Grabows/etc. I did get lucky once and found an Edward Squat Bulldog.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Those are some real nice pipes you scored. I haven't been to a flea market in thirty years, lol. I sure do miss them.

erdnase

Might Stick Around
Aug 16, 2012
Excellent!
I really like that black one with the silver band! Please post a picture when you get it fixed!
Onward...

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Sweet Score...Makes you wan tto keep comming back form more!!
I love days where I find deals like this, they don't come up often, but when they do, I get all jazzed up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.