PAD Money (Burning a Hole in My Pocket )

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Ok I have some PAD money saved up and it is burning a hole in my pocket... decisions , decisions , decisions!! I want a new pipe!! :puffy:

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Just contact one of our site sponsors. They will be more than glad to satisfy your urges. Smoking Pipes will post a Monday update later this afternoon.

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
What are you looking to acquire? A Calabash, billiard, oom paul, churchwarden, Rhodesian et al. Lots of excellent brands out there.....some at even reasonable prices.
Gook luck and best wishes.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
I don't really care if it is new or vintage . I am actually leaning towards a couple of really nice estates that I have been watching . I have also talked to Lonestar (Alden Pipes ) about commissioning me a new pipe . I have seen a lot of his work and for the money he is hard to beat , but do have my eye on a couple of really nice James Upshall 's . :puffpipe:

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
I hear you coalsmoke! I usally don't have any I just buy a pipe here and there but I bought a 68 Dunhill from samfcoffeeman and I love it. So now I am saving to buy another high end pipe. In the past as long as it didn't effect the bank account to bad the wife didn't say much but to buy the high ends I will have to save and use the stash cash account that doesn't effect the account!! :puffpipe:

liltoast

Lurker
Nov 19, 2013
If u got PAD money, look into an indie artisan pipe, can get a new handmade pipe from a carver for $100 easily, if go for a more know carver then prices will go way up tho. All my pipes are from indie carvers, I'd be happy to name some if u would like or show u mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.