PAD Kicking In.... Big Time. And It's MINE MINE MINE!!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
So I've got quite a bit of overtime pay coming my way, and there's this pipe (not saying what pipe... someone will snatch it) I must have! I saw it online (not saying where... because someone will snatch it)and I'm absolutely in love with the thing. It's beautiful, and somewhat affordable. I just pray that it's still there when my money comes in. And the scary thing is, I may have to wait another week after this to get it, depending on how much I have left over after paying a couple bills. So those of you out there who might be eyeing this same pipe (of which I'm not saying what it is)at that website (which i'm not saying where... I know someone will snatch it), please, please, PLEASE leave that pipe alone! I saw it first. I have first dibs. I would be absolutely crushed and heartbroken if someone snagged it.
:) :) :)

Jan 8, 2013
Trailspike... I've already waited at least one week. And it's driving me insane.
Roth... I may very well look into that so someone doesn't snatch it ;)
Martinidude... That is one seriously awesome pipe. Two of my favorite things, dragons and pipes. If I had that kind of money to spend on a pipe... I would snatch it. But that is not the pipe I'm speaking of. It is much more affordable than that, but every bit as nice (in my opinion). Now I just wish it had a dragon wrapped around it.

Jan 8, 2013
Nooooo! Bigboi, you weasel, you slime.... wait a minute. How do you know you bought it? I better check. Nope still there. Sorry I called you a weasel.
Roth, I will definitely do so. Thanks for the suggestion :)
Sam, I will post pics when I snatch it :)

soggycitybob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2013
Portland, OR
LOL! I did the same thing this week with some extra money in hand -- bought a few more pipes. Affordable ones at least, but I can't wait til they get here. Good Luck!

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
I sincerely hope you get your pipe anthony. I can tell how bad you want it, and will be waiting to see some pics. Don't worry about me buying it, I spent my funds on baccy this month. Good luck!

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
I too hope you get your pipe Anthony. But I've lost so many pipes to last second snipers on eBay, that I just shrug my shoulders and move on. After watching the estate pipe market - daily - for the past ten years, I know that if not the same, then a very similar, if not better, pipe always shows up sooner or later.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Anthony, I've felt that way about specific pipes I didn't want to mention here because I was afraid

someone might beat me to it. That's probably unlikely, since this crew seems quite individualistic

about pipes, and anything that would entrance me would likely not entice anyone else on Forums,

but when you're infatuated with a pipe, it is hard to imagine that others wouldn't be. Anyway, I'm

guaranteed no threat. I'm piped out for the next while. Trying to break in the ones that grabbed me

by the ear last month. Good luck bagging that remarkable pipe.

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
if not the same, then a very similar, if not better, pipe always shows up sooner or later.
^^This^^^
I've watched countless beautiful pipes get snatched up right away, only to see a nicer one a few days later for half the price! (Although these get sniped too, but you get the picture!!) Pipes were huge for so long that there are thousands upon thousands of buried treasures waiting for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.