PAD hit me again, and again, and again!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Estate Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
New Cigars
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Okay guys I thought I would post my newest pipes for you to drool over! I bought both of Unclearthur's Hobbit series pipes and I am going to get them this week! They make quite a pair don't they?
hobbiton1-600x353.jpg

wiz21-600x206.jpg

And I got a pipe from Marty Pulvers as well....
DSC002492.JPG

DSC002502.JPG

I have wanted a horn for a long time and this was the first one that I could afford, good thing I think it is pretty!

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Very nice Uncle Arthur pipes!
As for the horn, I agree with Marty when he said
Horns, I think, are very

infrequently sand blasted, the point being to show off Bird's Eye

and cross grain. This is a handsome change of pace.
Very handsome pipe. :clap: I actually really like this pipe over some of the smooth horns I have seen. In fact, I was actually thinking of purchasing the pipe but I decided my girlfriend would castrate me if I spent $60 (which to me is not that much at all for a quality piece of briar, hell even mid-grade Savs and Petes cost more). Anyways, I went with a different pipe set. I still have pipe envy for the record though haha.
th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

kcvet67

Jul 6, 2010
Great looking horn. Alphas tend to be very underrated, I have several of them and they're all great smokes.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
I may be mistaken but I was under the impression that Alphas were made in Israel. Marty had the pipe in the USA section.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Maybe since he has no Israel sub page he just categorized it by most popular country for that style to come out of or something? Just a thought. Still confusing though lol. Just like he has no Irish page but the Petersons pop up everywhere (he hates Petes btw and sells them for great prices well under market value IMHO). Sorry Jeremiah I didn't mean to hijack the page.

kcvet67

Jul 6, 2010
Shalom (parent company of Alpha) was taken over by Robert L. Marx of the U.S., that may be why he has it listed that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.