PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2014
I ended 2015 with the purchase of two new pipes, so my New Years Resolution was not to buy any new pipes for at least the first half of 2016. I stand here now and state that I am weak and have failed. I received the SmokingPipes.com email yesterday about new Peterson's in stock. Innocently I went to their site and saw this Peterson Donegal Rocky B7, before I knew it the process order button was clicked. Let my weakness serve as a warning on the dangers of PAD.

Jan 8, 2013
I was one click away from buying that very pipe, and then decided against it only because I prefer smooths. The B7 is a rare shape indeed. I'm glad it went to a fellow forum member :) Enjoy the heck out of it!

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
Very nice. I am considering a Donegal Rocky myself. I love that type of Peterson rustication. Enjoy it.
I Like this one too.
kinsale-rusticated-xl22-1.jpg

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
You're not weak; you have a discerning eye and acted accordingly. Well done and happy smoke rings. FWIW, I've bought 4 pipes since the first of the year and have stopped making promises to myself to restrain. Life's too short to deny oneself a few guilty pleasures.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
I'm thinking what we need around here is a pipe-priest... allow me to serve:

Ego te absolvo, go and sin no more! (wink wink)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.