PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Just got my delivery of 4 cobs and some accessories.
From tob to bottom
Dipolomat - Cuz they're freaking awesome

Washington - Looks a little more traditional but I enjoy the finished look as well.

2 Missouri Prides - Thought I would give the natural thing a try. The walls are quite thin but I heard they breathe like no other so we'll see if that's a factor.
The thickness in the walls actually decend. Diplomat is enormously thick, the Washington is what you would expect, and the Prides are a bit alarming lol.
Also in the picture are a
Pipe nail - Again just cause I wanted it. I only had the czech tool. Now i've got a nail too! I was dissapointed too... it's like aluminum? Very light. I thought by the NAME it was a real freaking nail with some weight that was just flattened and had a big head. Oh well. Leanred something new.
Wind cap - Heard that quite a bit of members haven't tried out the wind caps yet. So far it fits all of the cobs i've gotten and will most likely fit my medium briars. Can't wait to try it out. I live in texas so I was a little concerned with embers flying aloft on the wind and burning someone's house down during our droughty times. Now I will have less to worry about. :)
Medico Filters - I just wanted to try them to make up my mind if they were worth a damn or not.
Zippo Flints and Wick - because i've been going on one flint and wick for a while, plenty of life left in the wick but i'm not sure how long 1 flint will last. So now I gots more!
I ordered this from marscigars and he threw in some free pipe cleaners! muahhaha coolio.
Now I've heard that I should remove any excess glue I see with a knife if I can... Any other hints for prep before lighting these babies up?
CornCobs.jpg

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
I currently have 3 MM cobs, I didn't make any effort to remove any excess glue at all. Not that there was much to begin with. If it makes you feel better, go ahead. But they've been smoking just fine without any extra attention. Stuff and puff brother 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.