Tags:   

PAD and TAD Strike Simultaneously

(8 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by mistersea
  • Latest reply from hawky454
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mistersea

Login to Send PM

Well just placed a rather ridiculous order that took advantage of P&C's buy 2 get one free and there 20% promo discount. The frugal part of my mind is still spinning. Nothing like being both excited and at the same time thinking "What have you done!?". Ah well, time to look at it all as an investment. Hmm, maybe I need to put my mind at ease with some Elizathan before work. Happy smoking!

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. pipesmokingtom

pipesmokingtom

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

An investment, indeed. Anything that you don't smoke you can sell. No regrets!

"We have an unspoken, mutual understanding to ignore the things we hate about each other so we can continue to enjoy the things we love about each other."
    Posted 2 years ago #
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

mistersea

Login to Send PM

Yeah, I suppose your right Tom, heh. Well after this nice smoke, my mind is more at ease, and can you really put a price on a peace of mind? At least that's what I'll ask the Misses when she will undoubtedly raise an eyebrow when this package comes in, heh.

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. pipesmokingtom

pipesmokingtom

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hey, man. Like I've said before... You're not wasting money. You're not even spending money. You're just converting it to a currency that is appreciating in value much more rapidly than a bond or precious metal will, even.

If you ever got in a financial pinch and needed funds, you could offload that cellar no problem. You know who to talk to

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. ericusrex

ericusrex

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

What buy 2 get 1 free sale?

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. zitotczito

zitotczito

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

7. ericusrex

ericusrex

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Whew! I thought I had missed notification of a NEW sale. Thanks, Zito!

Posted 2 years ago #
  8. hawky454

hawky454

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hey, man. Like I've said before... You're not wasting money. You're not even spending money. You're just converting it to a currency that is appreciating in value much more rapidly than a bond or precious metal will, even.

Haha, I love it! I've got to use that the next time my wife give me grief about my cellar!

Posted 2 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   josephcross, nhhiggy, loadclear, chasingembers, ashdigger, ben88, sholto, jiminks, tnfan, jpmcwjr, monkeylyf, craig61a, loneredtree, alaskanpiper, danimalia, thefishguy