PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
I recently placed an order with P&C which arrived today.

I ordered GLP Navigator, Frog Morton Celler, Nightcap & SPC Plum Pudding.

They sent SPC Mississippi River instead of Plum Pudding.

I gave them a call and they are shipping the Plum Pudding first thing on Monday and

said to keep the Mississippi River. This is the first time I have had a mistake with

an order from them. Great fix and great service from P&C!

Oct 22, 2011
They are awesome. Last year (2012) in January, I ordered a P&C 2011 T-Shirt that was on clearance. A few hours after my order was placed, they called to tell me that they did not have any more of those shirts and were not planning on making any more. Then, they offered to have a one-of-a-kind P&C 2012 shirt printed just for me. As far as I've seen, they haven't had any more of these made. Love the shirt. Awesome service.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
roth, sometimes you have to email Sarah a couple of times, but she does get back to you. I have always had great customer service form them. My last order they messed up on by sending 7 tins of the wrong blend, I contacted them and explained this was the second time they shipped Wessex Gold standard instead of another Wessex blend and they gave me a 5% coupon over and above any other discounts for the mess up. With the amount of orders they deal with, I expect mistakes to happen, it is how they deal with them that I appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.