PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wax0pal

Lurker
Feb 20, 2014
Hey guys,
Was wondering if anyone has any advice regarding Ozgur Meerschaums. Specifically, I have been circling the "CHURCHWARDEN WAVY FREEHAND MEERSCHAUM SMOKING PIPE". they seem fairly reasonably priced and have all the right keywords on their website but I am looking for some first hand experience and find the net to be uncharacteristically quiet on this front.
Here is a link for one listed on the bay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251454111479?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
thanks in advance for any advice.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't know this pipe nor the market, but if it is at $90 and there are 26 days left, it seems like it will tend

to go pretty high. It would help if you could find the equivalent of a MSRP, or at least a buy-now offer to see

where to stop on price. Auctions can overbid an item.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Ozgur is just starting on eBay and has made only two sales. It appears he is shipping from Turkey so the delivery times will be lengthy. Just about everything he has for sale is a "Buy-It-Now" but seems amenable to offers below that amount.
So the pipe you are looking at has already been sold since someone made an offer that was acceptable to the seller.
Buying from overseas sellers has never been my cup of tea (I can't stand the delivery time).
Ne sure the sale is covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection Plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.