Status
Not open for further replies.

addamsruspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
Thought this was funny and would share.

-

Took the family out to dinner yesterday, my wife, four girls and two boys. Now the youngest goes to a church summer program. Well on the way home she starts asking about what original sin is. My wife of course gives her the approved age appropriate response(she's only four). Well my oldest(a boy) then proceeds to tell everyone that's incorrect and technically that's not the original sin. Well all his sisters chime in that no that was the correct response. After a few minutes of arguing he then proceeds to state with all seriousness that the original sin was not Adam disobeying and eating the apple, it was that he listened to a woman in the first place. And that was the original sin. After howls of outrage his sisters ensured he was battered and bruised by time we got home.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Obviously he has been paying attention to his male mentors.
Personally, I've always said that women are the root of all evil.
Man didn't need money until women came along and wanted men to buy stuff for them for example.
Man was perfectly happy to just lay around, let their beards grown and only bath when it rained until women came along and wanted them to "clean-up."
A woman caused the Trojan War.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
It had to start somewhere:
O7vgK1W.jpg

SWMBO
Your girls are off to a great start.
Bravo to your son!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I certainly know the sentiment, but if human-caused trouble in the world is called to responsibility, males seem to be the central problem. Women are often the enablers, but the bad ideas usually don't originate with them. Individually sure, but collectively no.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Why must she be obeyed? Surely she knows where the front door is, and that she can be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.