PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Gents I will be out of circulation for four days whilst the medical establishment deals with my thyroid from tomorrow morning. I will not have access to email until Friday night/Saturday but I will back up the Condor orders on Monday and get them out everyone so bare with me. I am still waiting for a couple of plugs to pop up from Ireland and then I can get everything off in one go. Do not panic about the $ as that can be wrapped up later. Play nicely in sand box whilst I am away. Anyone needs me for any reason 'woods road' knows how to find me. See you all Saturday and thank you for all your kind wishes!

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Don't rush back. Get healed and feeling better before worrying about us silly nuts.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
quarantine.jpg
Evidently, NYC is a bit worried about Simon, too. They released a photo today, depicting what his neighborhood might look like on Wednesday afternoon...
slidenuclear0.jpg
Frankly, I think they are exaggerating a bit. Simon is seeing some of the top docs in the city, and the staff at the hospital are all top notch
homer.jpg
I'm sure that everything will work out just fine.
quarantine-bird.jpg

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Condor, hope you make a speedy and quick recovery. One of my coworkers at my last job had what sounds like a very similar if not the same condition with her thyroid. She had to take that radioactive iodine pill twice as well, and she is healthy as an ox. The whole quarantine part of it sucked, but hey at least she didn't have any responsibilities except to stay away from vertebrates and invertebrates for a week, lol. If anything, it was a blessing in disguise as it forced her to change her diet to gluten free and her lifestyle in general. She now looks better than she did before her ordeal and leads a much more healthy lifestyle. Not sure if your situation mirrors hers, but either way i hope you come out of this the same way. Cheers and look forward to seeing you back soon!
Oh and....A BIG THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR EVERYONE HERE ON THE FORUM!!!!

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Take care, and speedy recovery!
(My wife had the "glow in the dark" procedure several years ago. She is a "Hanford baby".)

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
UPDATE:
Simon (Condorlover) reports that he is feeling fine after having ingested the medical equivalent of Little Boy. He sounds to be in good spirits, if for no other reason than he gets to take 3 days off from work, play poker with his friend Seymour, and drink a half gallon of water every hour.
Full report on Friday, when I hope to don the protective gear and enter the reactor dome for a visit.
DrStrangelove1964720pBluRayx264-SiNNERSmkv_snapshot_012713_20120502_105451.jpg

Simon leaving the hospital yesterday
strangelove-thumb-510x328-39094.gif

Me talking to Simon on the phone today

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Hope things are well "O Great smoker of Mass Quantities of Beloved Condor"! May things only get better for ya...

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Gentlemen I am discharged from quacks. I am alive and kicking. I just want to thank one and all for all your expressions of concern for my health. I want to thank Dan for coming into the city and hanging out over night at the house. We tested some War Horse on him and the results were truly amazing after he recovered his composure and stopped swearing we all agreed that the stuff is so evil it may have a commercial future. I want to thank Bradley for the book and everyone else who texted, called me and wished me well. Guys you have been absolutely wonderful and I am very lucky to have such a wonderful circle of friends. Normal Condor delivery schedules will be resumed on Monday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.