PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

micdabutcher

Might Stick Around
Jun 20, 2013
Australia
Well it's nearly 2am here in Western Australia and I have just stepped out to have a bowl of Autumn Evening while I await the arrival of our first grand child. My wife and son-in-law are with my daughter who is making her dad proud with the way she is handling her first delivery. Her labour has been going on for 9 hours now. I must admit, it's a bit hard to see my baby girl go through it but she is an absolute trooper. The pipe helps calm the nerves for sure.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Good on ya Mic. All the best for an easy delivery and the arrival of the newest member of your family.
-- Pat

barleynbaccy

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
With my wife due in early Feb. I'm trying to imagine how hetic it will all going to be on that day. Being a grandpa must be a whole new set of ponderings. Congrats to you and yours.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
Congratulations the first one is always special. My daughter just delivered a beautiful baby girl yesterday afternoon. This is my twentieth grandchild.

chaplainmike

Lurker
Oct 7, 2013
Welcome to grandparenting. My wife says if she new how good it was to be a grandparent she would have started there in the first place!

jkenp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
NW Indiana
Great news for you and yours! In no time at all you have a little one to ask to pull your finger... :)

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
My wife says if she new how good it was to be a grandparent she would have started there in the first place
Congratulations, Mic!!! My wife says that being a grandparent is the reward for being a parent. Trust me, lots easier! Best wishes to your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.