PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I said I would contain my PAD ... I rebound ... my wife is going to love me. A few guys found each other in my home town having the same hobby, about 4 of us, and we are setting the corner stone for a local club. If three english gentlemen can call themselves a club, we figured that 4 Romanians can get together once a month and do the same.. One of the guys was asking what I considered a fair value for this baby ... I simply fell in love, in fac I have added this straight to my rotation (took that problematic Dunhill out). I understand it is no longer made, some Stanwell zebra something something, so what do you guys think?
20181128-212710.jpg

milehighpiper

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2018
Denver, CO
Great looking pipe! The only difference between us and other addicts is that we have a store we go get our products from. Enjoy the new pipe!

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
mso489 I kept at that Dunhill for 6 months ... for some odd reason I can't get used to it. I am upset about it too, as I did pay a bit over my budget when I bought it estate. I smoke ceramic filter mostly too, so a pipe with the bowl that size wasn't smoked that often. Even when I did I wasn't that happy with it. Things improved a lot when I removed that long stinger, but still not 100% to my taste.
Cosmic Hopefully we can identify a community over here. Bucharest has a nice club (of which I was made aware just a few months back by forum member virginialover), but that's 500 km away for me. The main problem right now is finding a place they actually let us smoke inside, since all these regulations in the EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.