Only 14 and already a hero...pretty impressive.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
14-year-old boy shoots man breaking into S. Phoenix home...and protects and saves his 3 younger siblings.
Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/south_phoenix/pd-14-year-old-boy-shoots-man-breaking-into-s-phoenix-home#ixzz1ym7JFHy9

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
God Bless Tex...er, Arizona !

Thats pretty good shooting down a stairway at a moving target in the heat of the moment. Probably he was just lucky, but I have the feeling it wasnt Charles Bronson that taught him what to do, but two good parents.

Next lesson; Double Tap.

Remember kids, its the same amount of paperwork to fire 1 shot as it is for 14 !

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
Remember kids, its the same amount of paperwork to fire 1 shot as it is for 14 ! :clap:
I always tell my wife, " If I'm home I'll take care of it; if I'm not you don't stop shooting until they stop moving"

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
I take my Daughter to the Gun Club every weekend. She loves being with Dad and shooting my guns. She does 2" groups at 30 yards. With hand guns. Not to shabby.
Always be prepared for what could happen. Then when it does happen, it's all automatic. Repeat repeat repeat. Practice practice practice. There are to many screw balls walking the streets to NOT be prepared.
Great job protecting your brothers and sisters little man. You just became a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.