Not open for further replies.

alpascia

Lurker
Oct 26, 2011
Milano, Italy
Dear Pipesmokers,
18 years online
111 years on the street
we very much appreciate that you have supported us for many years, thank you!

We invite you to check our special offer page with many pipes at very attractive prices and please remember to login to see other interesting offers.
We wish you happy pipe smoking!
Special Offers

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
You are a great source for quality pipes. I am still in awe of how quickly your pipes arrive.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You have an outstanding selection of quality pipes in a good range of prices, and your site is sophisticated and user friendly. Your reputation for prompt delivery in the U.S. is excellent.

Jan 8, 2013
I am still in awe of how quickly your pipes arrive.
You and me both.... They shipped from Italy to Texas wickedly fast.... and perhaps wicked is the correct term. I feel there is some kind of witchcraft going on there. :twisted:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
If you haven't experienced it, Al Pascia service is unbelievable.

Congratulations on your achievement. Those are some pretty nice deals!

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I've been to Al Fascia's site many times but only to look. No one can compare to the quality of smokingpipes pictures, but AP's are good.

alpascia

Lurker
Oct 26, 2011
Milano, Italy
thank you for your kind messages. We try to do our best, offering selected pipes at very competitive prices with a fast shipping and a quite good (we really hope) service. You pipe lovers deserve it! During the past 18 years of online selling our customers taught us how to improve and we know that we still have a lot to learn, thanks. Through our blog Moments, pipe videos and social networks, we would like to offer to online visitors the same emotional feeling customers have while visiting our old shop, but we know, it's not an easy task. This is why we would like to invite you to come to visit us, we will drink a cup of good italian espresso while tasting a good pipe tobacco. If you'll have the occasion to come in Milano, Italy, you are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.