PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Today is my one year anniversary of joining the forums. In the past year I have collected quite a nice collection of pipes and tobacco. Most important though, I have learned a lot from you fellow pipe smokers. I enjoy signing in everyday to see what's going on whether it's a new pipe, a review of a blend, a "crap, I dropped my pipe" post, a wedding anniversary and the new puppy posts.
Thank you all. :puffy:

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Don't worry, Scott. Your secret preferred member package with the decoder ring, vulcanite-antlers cap, & circular slide rule will be on its way out of the Shangri-La post office just as soon as Kevin's plane gets back from the Bermuda Triangle. :)
Bill

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Good job! And thank you again for the Amphora Burley sample from the Chicago pipe show. I'm pipe smoking again after my weird prolonged flu (or whatever) so will enjoy smoking it soon. Burley, it can't go wrong with me.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
3-1-Year-Anniversary-Funny.jpg

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Congrats, brother! I hit mine a few weeks ago. Hard to believe a whole year has elapsed since joining, but here we are. It's been fun and look forward to many more posts from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.