PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
As I posted over the weekend, I have a substantial (for me) delivery on it's way from pipesandcigars.com.
One of the tins I ordered is a running favorite from what I've gathered, and I was actually quite surprised that they still had it in-stock when I placed my order (This last Friday, approximately 6:00 pm Central Time).
Long story short, while waiting for my shipping confirmation to arrive via e-mail this morning, a thought occurred to me.
"I placed my order after everybody left the office, I'm sure."
"I have this feeling that some of my "in-stock" tobacco, may actually run out-of-stock before my number comes up on the list"
"In fact, I believe ONE particular tin of tobacco will be placed on back order when the rest of my order is shipped."
Anyway, I guessed right, and my order will be arriving one tin short. I had originally intended to tell you guys which one was left out, and then let you know what I ordered when I receive it and can post pictures.
But, I want to have some fun. I wanna see if anybody can guess what the tin is, based on what I've said so far, and the three clues that are listed below. If it seems we're having trouble, I'll list the blender, if nobody gets it right after that, I'll give.
Clue #1: It is a Balkan blend. As listed by the blender
Clue #2: It is cut in ribbon form
Clue #3: It is a tribute tobacco. I would give the year it was created but I fear that would be too helpful.
Have at it my friends.

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
By the way, sorry for the double post. I have an '08 macbook and my mousepad likes to think I click it twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.