PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

undermidnight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
Today was a hard day. Something occurred that made me very angry that included someone ignorant of a personal situation making accusations that were completely unfounded. Instead of retaliation, I walked out to my car, filled a bowl of C&D's new Christmas Blend, and settled down. Once I finished my pipe, I felt better and deleted the email I was about to send.
Thank the good lord for a good pipe and good tobacco. Pipe weed has magical properties!!!
I am better now :)
Jason

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I hear you, it's the only thing that will force me to slow down for an hour and chill out. Thankful.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
Two things to never do while you are angry; go to sleep or send an email.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
+1, dhizzy.
Walking away from a situation like that is hard to do - but it's frequently the best thing to do.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I think corporations should require pipe smoking . I think a lot of the hassles of Corp America (and globally) would probably dissipate quite a bit.

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
I see the answers to great questions in the smoke. I blow the smoke in your ear and can read your thoughts if your asleep I plant thought and dreams into your head. It becomes a window through which to see all time and space.

maduroman

May 15, 2010
it also works with cronic pain like RA and fibro myalgia....
when i hurt like hell a smoke, or 3 takes care of it.

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
I think corporations should require pipe smoking
+1. I work for one of the largest in the world. Most people in position quit after just a few months. 60 hour workweeks and cheese that always gets moved. I'd gladly take half the pay if it meant half the stress and a pipe break :puffy:

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
I know, I love folk remedies many of them work. Like smoking colts foot to clear out sinuses. White willow inner bark to cure migraines , and many many more. Herbal medicine is a hobbie of mine.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
aIndian_with_peace_pipe_zps8c2d21cf.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have become a much slower driver because of my pipes. Even though I was never in a hurry, I used to drive like a madman just for the fun of it. I now drive like the old fart that I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.