PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Ewestby:
Bruyere garantie means, more or less, real briar. And this inexpensive "basket" pipe, more or less, was probably made in Saint Claude, France - a pipe making making mecca much closer to Geneva, Switzerland than Dijon, France.
In the aftermarket it's probably a five to ten buck burner, more than likely less depending on condition, fills, etc.
But, from now on, why not just address the fact that you're an eBay jock? The folks here are knowledgeable and, I promise you, they'll buy if you've got something worth buying. You won't make the big capture on sale price but you also won't have the eBay fees too contend with.
Sound fair?
Cheers,
Fnord

ewestby

Lurker
Sep 21, 2014
First thanks for the help there I'm not sure where to look for info on these, with that said I didn't buy anything on EBay and I'm not trying to sell anything, and I don't believe I went out of my way to contact and bother you at all. So if you have a problem with newbies or whatever it is maybe you shouldnt come in to this forum. Just something to think about next time you decide to be a prick, and dont answer I wont be back on here again to read your response or bother you
Sound Fair?

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
... dont answer I wont be back on here again to read your response
WAIT! I have VITAL information about your Gruyère!!
I know ... cheesy response! :mrgreen:

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
lmao, I have a Vintage L o P Bruyere Garantie Estate that Im going to start practicing restoration on, it's a good smoker and now I know it's a cheap Briar it will make the perfect starter

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Way to run off the noob, Fnord. You k n o w they were likely selling on Etsy!
We need to be more cautious of letting you on the noob welcoming committee.
lol

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Jeez, Wyfbane! Did you have to resurrect this post? My mouth, sour mash, several pipes and the midnight hours can make for numerous regretful posts.
I was so hoping it would die a quiet death.
Please know that I've since resigned my position as Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of the New Members Welcoming Committee and accept full responsibility for my actions. I also will no longer comment to "noobs" until they reach Senior Member status.
I am ashamed, chagrined, embarrassed, humiliated and mortified,
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.