PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
You've been told you have x number of hours to live, you've taken care of everything else, and now it's just down to one last bowl of tobacco. So what pipe do you choose and what blend ? No double listings , just one blend.........Lawrence will pick 1Q in his Cavicchi volcano :lol:

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
I suppose Bishop's Move.
That'd be a tough choice, though, since my wife doesn't care for it all that much and if I'm down to a few hours left to live...I'd be smoking it and umm....having relations at the same time. :lol:
I'm a great multi-tasker if pressed for time. :P

excav8tor

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2010
South Devon, England
To be perfectly honest with you, I'd be doing something far more pleasurable than smoking a pipe if I was told I only had X hours to live.
However, to go with the question, I'd be smoking the biggest bowl Peterson House pipe I could get my hands on and some Players Navy Cut.

bent-terracotta-big.jpg

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
"English Luxury" in my Peterson Dublin, with my priest, no....better yet, with the Pope himself.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Now remember, I put in the original post that you had taken care of "everything else". This is just about your last pipe smoke. I knew I should have put in there that you had already been on the Asian Sex Tour and was totally worn out. :mrgreen:

iowamike

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2010
Igloo! I think the Purple Hair Hydro would work. Do you think you could smoke the whole bowl? LOL I better help you out in your dying hours.

I think 1Q in a big Peterson Bulldog for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.