PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
....and one bulk to find them. One bulk to bring them all in.....
Sorry. I had to.
If you had to stockpile ONE BULK tobacco (no tins!) what would it be?

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
I just recently got into the world of bulk tobaccos but I would have to say I will never stop buying Peter Stokkbye's Luxury Bullseye Flake. I also just found out that one of my all-time favorites, MacBaren's Mixture Scottish is available in bulk, but it also comes in tins so I'm not sure it qualifies for this competition.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Lane Limited Burley Light Without Bite.
Years ahead of Carter Hall, Prince Albert, and guess we have to mention SWR.

tamer291

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2013
Just recently found Lane Limited Black Raspberry. Love the stuff so much its going to be on my next bulk purchase list. Not sure if it would be the ONLY ONE. But for me its definitely up there.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I think I am too new to commit to one bulk, but my friend Rob said without hesitation, "Balkan Blitz" from The Squire in Santa Rosa, CA.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
If I had to pick only one bulk that is not difficult to find it would be SG Best Brown Flake. Now if you are talking about hard to find then it is Stonehaven.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
+1 on McClelland #5100 Red Cake. Great straight smoke and a good mixer. There is no bite either which is unusual for anything composed of red Virginias.

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
While the bulk selections that i have had have been fairly limited, Lane HGL has got to be the one I would go with anytime without hesitation.

~Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.