PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Last evening, my wife,kids, and I went for a leisurely stroll. Fine time to pack up a pipe, Big N Burely in a Morgan. I got about two blocks from the house and realized, I'm Lunting. Having recently rained, the smell of the air was fresh, flowers in bloom. The walk had opened my senses, my nose picking up flavors from the pipe in a dimension not realized before. Fresher air, circulating fresh oxygen, resupplying my blood. It was quite nice and refreshing. Now I will have to find time to be On the Lunt.

Good for you. I wish I could enjoy the outside. At the moment, working outside means breathing so much privet hedge pollen and wisteria that the air is as sickly sweet as a syrup factory. I have been trying to keep the farming up, but the air is killing my whole respiratory system. Our whole community can be found at the doctor's office getting our supplies of medicines and special cough medicines, the good kind, that can get you in trouble when you drive.

One good week of rain would clear it up. And, then yes, I will be out there enjoying my pipe in the cornfield.
Happy lunting.

macaroon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2015
Michigan
I exclusively smoke out of doors, and find that I rarely wish for the option of smoking inside. Just as you observed, the sights, sounds, smells, and fresh air just can't be beat. And the pipe helps keep bugs out of your face. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.