PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Amazon.com. I download lots of Kindle Books, college books for my kids, and all kinds of other stuff. When I am thinking of buying anything on line, I check Amazon first.

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
That would have to be where I buy my green coffee beans from http://www.sweetmarias.com/index.php
The service & quality of the beans can't be beat.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I would have to say Amazon for the general purchase, then for my MOST expensive hobby, shooting, it would either be
- Cheaper than Dirt

- Cabelas

- Natchez Shooting Supplies

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't buy enough of any one type of item online to feel much strength of identity with any of them.

I buy pet gear from two or three places, clothing both for myself and for gifts from eight or ten.

If they get the item to me in a reasonable amount of time, I am pleased but it doesn't warm my heart.

Only pipe and pipe tobacco vendors have had the opportunity to go the extra mile and win me over,

on occasions. I feel skeptical of eBay; too many moving parts and personalities, and room for trouble.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Newegg kicks posterior for computer gear. (been a customer as long as they've been around)

Graf and Sons for shooting/reloading. (been a customer since the early 90's)

B&H is the best for photo gear (been a customer since the late 70's)

JR for cigars (been a customer since 1992)

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
My most used is probably Cabelas. Hunting, fishing, shooting and outdoor gear. Gifts. Clothing. Etc.
Sheplers dot com is up there.
But it's true that Amazon covers most (not all) bases.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Just got my wife a new 50 mm 1.4 lens from B&H. Highly recommended from my photo friends and we couldn't be happier

Status
Not open for further replies.