PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbriar

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 17, 2012
Suncoast Florida by the Beach
This is a good old fashioned cigar and pipe shop. No fancy bars with overpriced beer and wine and expressos. These folks have complementary drinks for customers. A tip jar is available for those with a conscience! Prices are great and the selection is one of the best. They have two stores - Casselberry and Clermont. Highly recommended.

bb

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Thanks for the excellent information. I just checked out their website. I only saw cigars listed so I called the Casselberry location. The carry some pipes but they are not listed on the website.
Peterson and Savinelli were some of the brands carried. The guy I spoke with was helpful and said he would look onto ordering if a person wanted a particular pipe not in their inventory.

sinister

Might Stick Around
Oct 3, 2012
Central FL
Ive passed by the Casselberry location so many times, but Im never in a position to stop. Need to make some time one day to go visit.

nightmarejones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
I really like the Clermont branch, they have a wide variety of blends and there's actually one in the Lake Square Mall in Leesburg but it's no longer an affiliate of the other two.That's actually where I get my tobacco, unfortunately they don't have as big of a selection, but they do have my favorites(as of now).

Status
Not open for further replies.