PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
One of the tins, I won in the Raffle, was Old Dublin. This is one of the few blends that I will not layer. I had a layered bowl the other night and it was good. Tonight, I had a bowl, in a small Butz Choquin, with no layering, just Old Dublin. I believe it was one of the finest smokes I have had in years.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
After trying many of Peterson's selections, from Irish Oak, Irish Whiskey, Hyde Park to Nutty Cut, Sweet Killarney, Connoisseur's Choice, Sunset Breeze, and a few others, I have come to the conclusion that Old Dublin is my absolute favorite of Peterson's. I could smoke this all day, every day. I guess I like the "English Blend". And I tend to favor the non-aromatics, though the Deluxe Mixture is mighty fine, too.
Can you recommend another English Blend to someone looking to expand their horizons?
Thanks for your advice!

-Jim

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
A little thread revival here. :puffy:
For those of you who are new, and don't know, I am a huge proponent of Old Dublin. It is my go-to latakia blend.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
I did enjoy my tin of Old Dublin.

Jim take a look over at Dunhill's 965. GL Pease makes a mighty fine Chelsea Morning too.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Thanks for the tip jah76, I will pick up some Chelsea Morning and look forward to enjoying a good smoke.
Hello again Dot, I look forward to hearing of your experience with the mighty fine Old Dublin!

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
It took me over half a tin to figure out that what I thought was a flavoring in this blend was the Greek Drama. Since then I have been a fan of the various Orientals. And I really like Old Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.