PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I’ve been curious for a while and thought I’d toss this out to the group.

Does anybody have any old Cornell & Diehl blends/price sheets from back about ‘97-‘98?

There are a few blends that have come and gone; one I’m most interested in is “Scottish Blend”.

I ran across a bulk jar of it dated 3-98, and remember when I ordered it Craig told me it was discontinued but just he hadn’t removed it from the online list.

He had about a pound available and sent it with a larger order. Good stuff as I recall, just curious of his description.

It would be nice to see some of those old blend sheets he packed in with the orders.

Anybody??

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I remember getting one pound bricks of Black Frigate and Pirate Kake from C&D before Laudasi bought them for under $30.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I think Mike's had a Yeti-size Starbucks-plus coffee. I've never seen him have that good an idea this time of night! [Sorry,Mike!]

orobusto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2015
New York
Sorry, I don't have a price sheet. This thread brought up a memory though of calling them directly and they would discuss what tobaccos you like and they would suggest which C&D blends you may like and you could put together a package of 1 oz samplers. Talk about customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.