PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Damn Photobucket with popups that won't go away! here's the image.
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Photobucket; Dropbox, etc.), or on virtually any site, select the full image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose copy image location. Now paste that URL (the full web address) into the box that pops up under IMG in the compose reply window of the thread in which you want the photo to show. Bingo; now you've posted a photo directly!
20170126_090249_zpsfhgl08il.jpg

murica

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2017
My apologies.
I use Ubuntu on my laptop, and had an issue with Adobe not allowing the URl image to show, so I had to link it.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Looks amazing! Oh how I wish I was able to have tasted the original stuff! Enjoy, that there looks to be in grade A condition.

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
How does one have the fortitude to sit on a tin of baccy for 30 plus years? I have a hard time waiting for 3 months.

Reactions: john19

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Looks like some thick meaty slices there.

They look a bit dry in the image, are they?

Do let us know how they smoke...enjoy. :puffy:

murica

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2017
Well gents,
First off, the tin was in supreme condition. Not at all dried out.
I tried it first in a castello #11. It was disappointing to say the least.
I gave it another shot and put it in a cob, and holy smokes. Thats what I was looking for.
It is the cleanest smoking bowl I have had, and burned down to the the whitest blue ash I have come across. It leaves a coating in your mouth that is sublime. The latakia isn't a bomb, but its definitely still there. The virginias shine, with almost a woody earthy taste that seems to come from those old virginia leaves. About midway through, you notice a nice back and forth of sweet earthy virginias, and an enticing peaty campfire latakia that hits in just the right amount.
I can give a few folks a flake or two, if that is allowed.

whitesands77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2016
Denver USA
Well, i've been trying to obtain this gem for a while and its good to know that its seemingly worth the effort to obtain. Maybe one day.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
There is a dealer selling sealed 50g tins of the stuff from the early 1980s for $145 a tin and I think he has three or four tins - seems lot $ but some people will happily pay that kind on money for that illusive Unicorn Fart! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.