PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsiddle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2012
So, I have been on these forums a while and have asked a ton of questions and got some great feedback! You guys have been wonderful with all the knowledge you pass on and I thank you for that.
Now that I have a savinelli pipe that smokes fantastic and tons of blends, I think the questions will be dieing off a bit as I experience all these blends with this nice pipe.
Dont worries, not going anywhere and will still be posting and what not, and trying to help others :)
I am in awe at how helpful the people here are, and I will help out as much as I can (being a rookie and all) with answering questions to the best of my ability as well.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I am a new pipe smoker too and had a lot of questions and the people here were beyond helpful when I first signed up.
I think of my grandfather who smoked pipes all his life (from the late 1800s until the 1970s). In the short time I've been smoking a pipe I'll bet I've learned as much as he did after a lifetime of smoking (maybe more) thanks to this forum and the internet in general.
Pretty incredible when you think about it.

jsiddle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2012
It is indeed... When I smoked my pipe for the first time in front of my dad, he was

telling me all these tips...
Most of the time I was like "Ya I have read that"
He called me a smart ass at one point, until I start explaining how much I knew and how I

found my information.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hahaha mate. I have been smoking pipe for 17 yrs and I have alot of questions still, and will NEVER have all the answers. Don't worry about a few questions, thats one of the purposes of the Forum.

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
@baronsamedi i lack the ability to grow a full beard... Makes me sad... But yes this forum is great with wonderfully knowledgable members! I am also a noob an everyone has been great!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
There will always be people with more knowledge than me when it comes to pipes so I am always learning. I recently had an ah ha moment in regards to why I like the pipes that I do.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I only collect pipes since they remind me of my dad, but I am proud to be a member and learn from the many members and their respective experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.