PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
ah yes. thank you.
I'd heard the "A" as acquisition, but addiction works, too.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
Or it could be used to describe anti-smoking propaganda "Bulls**t & Misdirection"

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
I like BIG and MANLY! Much like a nut shop. Women may shop, but only men have the merchandise.... and It's always on sale! And that ain't no Bull!

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
Bubba, Big and Manly would not work for me,,,it would have to be S&G,,,Short and Gimpy :D

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Coming from a medical background, I was troubled by B/M for a long time until I discerned it's forum meaning.... :rofl:

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
dd951: Your friends here have to help you out. We've gotta get you from S&G to B&M. Starters require a visit to your family doc and orders for blood work to determine your "T" levels. Then we advance to herbal supplements. Stage three is a daily equipment workout. You'll have to PM me for stage three specifics since Cyndi hangs with us. By the time you finish stage three you will have to wear a sign that says "Keep Back 200 Feet". At that point you will be smoking large bowls wearing your Speedo swimwear and the ladies at your pool complex will be fighting to get your attention.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Thanks all. Thanks Lawrence.
I visited the terminology link and now am fully versed in TACM*
*Tobacco Acronym Communication Methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.