PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
So I was in a hurry this morning and grabbed my pipe bag that I had ready for this morning (refilled my zippo, refilled my pipe cleaners)... so I grab the bag and head to the shop.... fast forward a very busy day and Im ready to go right now and grab my pipe bag... I FORGOT TO INCLUDE MY PIPE IN THE BAG!!!!
Oh the travesty! now I have to commute home without my pipe... can you say BIG DUMMY! :oops:

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Don't feel too bad, I went Moose hunting and did the same thing only I was 13 hours away from my pipes. Thank God for a small country store that sold diapers and ammunition on the same shelf that sold cobs for $3.00 each and a pouch of Captain Black. Got me through but boy did I long or my good pipes and tinned tobacco still sitting neatly on my desk at home packed carefully for the trip. Glad your home safe and sound and your pipes patiently waited for you.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I did the same a few weeks ago and picked up a cob and some burley on my break. I less than loved the burley but love the cob.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Throw a couple cobs in in the glove box and all will be okay. That way you will always have a spare for you or a friend.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Don't feel too bad...

I took The War Department to spend the day with her mother the other day....

I took, my wallet, pistol, keys, cell phone, tobacco, lighter, tamper, sunglasses, Diet Pepsi, car, wife.........
epicfacepalm.gif

:crying:

gageploungin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2012
Look on the bright side.....I'll bet that bowl you smoked when you finally got home was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.