Status
Not open for further replies.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
BOOM!

8613db8b.jpg

The mini tin is GH Wild Mint snuff, always wanted to try the stuff, now that I have it, I'm all chickened out!

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
I have a friend who uses snuff, tried to get me to try it one time but i dont like the idea of things going up my nose..also have sensitive sinus's. Also Balkan Flake is one of my favorites from SG, Let us know how it goes!

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
The mini tin is GH Wild Mint snuff, always wanted to try the stuff, now that I have it, I'm all chickened out!
Nothing wrong with a snoot here and there, and hey, a sprinkle of snuff on top of a bowl will up the nicotine level like nothing else...I keep Toque "Toffee" around to kick-up the aromatics some.

I would be more afraid of the skiff mixture...but then again, I am just starting to develop a taste for Lakelands blends.

morlader

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2011
Cornwall UK
Great stuff from SG.I just had a tin of Balkan Flake arrive today,wonderful smell from the tin but I have not smoked it yet,will leave it to dry for a day or two.Don't know about the snuff though,my sinuses are bad enough as it is.You go ahead though and tell us how you get on.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I would be more afraid of the skiff mixture...but then again, I am just starting to develop a taste for Lakelands blends.

Skiff doesn't have any lakeland essences added, does it? I really like Grousemoor, which is strange because I despise aromatics.

Go for it sir, the most you have to lose is yer nasal virginity! (-;

:rofl:

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
Snuff is wonderful! I love the stuff! It will actually clear up your sinuses real well. Just try a little bit at first... about a good tablespoon full for each nostril! :rofl:

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Skiff doesn't have any lakeland essences added, does it? I really like Grousemoor, which is strange because I despise aromatics.
Hmm, seems I was mistaken, I always figured it was a Lakelands blend from the note on the tin about being manufactured in the heart of the English Lakelands district for 200 years.
Hey, neato, my 666th post. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.