PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Well now, I ran out of Walnut and Storm Front last week, so I had been smoking Carter Hall as a stand alone, or mixing it with some tinned stuff, that just sits in the cabinet, ignored. I placed my order with 4noggins last week for another tub of Walnut and Carter Hall. It came today, but not in the mailbox. I had a Parcell pickup at the local Postal Office so I figured, "Ok, here I go, I am going to get badly dinged on this order."
Not so! Required a signature only, whewwwww. I figured I was going to be out a minimum of $100.00+ for the 26oz of baccy. Anyway, I got home, opened the Walnut and mixed up some CH/Walnut mixture and lit er up. Wow, I didn't realize how much I actually missed it. Now I am happy, and will never again let my supply run out. Thanks to Rich at 4noggins for the speedy delivery and great service.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Glad you got Your stash and not having to get nailed for it, and I strongly agree with You about 4noggins customer service, Top Notch. :puffy:

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I have my CH hopefully arriving in the next day or so. I got smart and started getting my shipments sent to my office so I don't have that issue with going to get it picked up. (Helps that we work closely with Canada Post daily as mailing house). Can't wait to try what everyone is talking about. Also got some PA, Walnut and SWR with it. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas day!!!

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Good news fisher! Ditto on the 4noggins reviews. Great service!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Awesome. My tubs and Storm Front are sitting at the house waiting for me get home. Cant wait to give Walnut and Storm Front a try and do a little mixing.

Dec 24, 2012
I just started using Rich at 4noggins for a few orders shipped up here in the The Great White North and, I have to say, I could not be more impressed with the level of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.