PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I have three MacBaren tins that I'm trying to place in a good home.
There is Plumcake, Vanilla Cream and 7 Seas Royal. Neither of these three are working out for my family of pipes and I. There is a lot left in these 3.5 oz tins, though I smoked a few bowls of each and as per my cellaring style have kept about a half ounce of each. You're likely getting about 2.5 ounces per tin.
I gave them time to air out, I packed them differently. Gave them a few days before coming back to them ... nothing clicked between us and now it is time to part ways.
I hope that maybe they could join another cabinet of MacBaren blends you may like. These must all go together as it isn't right to separate siblings.
All I ask is a PM saying you would like the three, your address (US only and I'll pay. International, you pay.)
This is part of my way of paying it back for someone who has sent me their unwanted blends.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
If your giving them away, contact shaintiques, he runs the free pipe for the needy program. But he also sends out tobacco that people donate with the pipes. I sent him quite a bit of tobacco not long ago. I'm sure he and the recipients would appreciate the generous donation. And it's ok if they are opened tins. He will bag it and label it.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
UPDATE: They've been claimed. In the future I'll go that route Monty and Jeremy, didn't occur to me before I posted it and it was claimed.
Was going through the cabinet, needed some room and was like "These gotta go somewhere else."

spud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 10, 2013
I would love to have them. I'll pay for international shipping. Where I live there isn't amy pipe tobbaco for sale, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.