Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
This is Melania's 3rd feature as a Pipe Babe. She is smoking a Godbee / Heeschen Pipe. In July 2010, I stayed overnight at Pipe Artisan Peter Heeschen's house in Denmark, and made my own pipe in his workshop, albeit with lots of help.
Melania is a 22-year old student, a professional ballroom dancer and last year held the title of Queen of the National Floral Games of Mexico, which is a poetry contest held in one of the most important oil hubs in Mexico. She has won several international dance competitions. Born in Mexico and raised overseas, she is truly a third culture kid. She is fluent in English, Spanish and Mandarin-Chinese, reflecting her formation as a child. She is currently pursuing her degree in Oil and Gas Accounting.
This shoot was done at Central Cigars in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, a full liquor and cigar bar with several name brand cigars and their own house blends as well. It is attached to Ruby's Elixir which is a great Jazz & Blues club. Smoking is permitted not only in the cigar lounge, but in the jazz club as well. Photos by Barry Lively of B. Lively Images.
Full Gallery

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Kevin,
Can you give the link to your story on how you made that pipe? That was a fun article.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Lovely photo, lovely model.
But I am still disconcerted when I see someone with a pipe in an attitude that no smoker would use- after the first time or two. Picky, picky!

dutch65

Might Stick Around
Feb 11, 2012
Melania is my favorite. Who cares what kind of pipe she is smoking, or whether she is even smoking a pipe at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.