PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Woo-hoo! Finally won something! :rofl:
The cartoons are such fun, and the contest entries are always hard to beat; but persistence finally paid off!

Thanks to PM.com and SmokingPipes.com for providing a great feature! :clap:

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
Man, I am so damn excited! I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve! Congrats to the other two winners, and best of luck to everyone else on future contests!! :)

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Just so you guys know, I purposely do not look at the names of the people that made the submission until after we choose the winners, so as not to let any unintended bias creep in.
I was happy to see CortezAttic (Larry) win since he is one of the most active members that have been here the longest.
It is also funny that Rondy came in 2nd. He was talking to me on Facebook about something completely unrelated when he asked when we would be announcing the winners. I have been so busy that I almost forgot that we still had to choose the October winners, and I went to the task because of his reminder.
I narrowed it down to the 9 best submissions (that all made me LOL) and then called Greg Pease to get to the three finalists.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Well, I finally got my camera upload software loaded onto a new different computer, so now I can show off my

1st Prize Sebastien Beo Pipe! Thanks so much to PipesMagazine.com for a fun feature, and to SmokingPipes.com for a great prize.!
Beo3.jpg
Beo1.jpg

Beo2.jpg
Here's a link to four SmokingPipes.com Blog entries that tell the story of these nifty French pipes with an English pedigree.

Status
Not open for further replies.