PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
So i saw Numbersix's thread on his birth year dunhill (lucky dog) and that got me thinking that if i was going to bite the bullet on a Dunhill might as well be my birth year (1986). and what do you know i found it after 10 mins of searching. Problem if all my money is tied up in the Trypis pipes i bought so if its still there as soon as i sell them im getting it.
Hopefully my future Dunhill

hfearly

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 11, 2012
Canada
Meh, birth-year Dunhills are so over-rated :) I personally much prefer birthday tobacco blends - in fact, every year on my birthday I smoke one single bowl of Escudo with a tin date of my birth day. And it gets better every year :)

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Yes he is a great guy to deal with and his service is excellent I already made a deal for this pipe should on its way to me by the end of the week or so. My very first Dunhill and its my birth year so I'm pretty happy about that.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Yes he is a great guy to deal with and his service is excellent I already made a deal for this pipe should on its way to me by the end of the week or so. My very first Dunhill and its my birth year so I'm pretty happy about that.
Big congrats to you smokeybear - that is a stunning looking Dunhill. And a birth year to boot, can't beat it!

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
You inspire me numbersix I'm not trying to steal your thunder tho that Dunnie you got is absolutely gorgeous my friend.
lol - no thunder stolen! Very glad it worked out for you, finding a birth year Dunhill isn't always so easy.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Just found another dunhill with my birth year i think im going to get it. Its the shape i like i bought this one thinking ill never see a birth year im an idiot im not that old it was way easy to find like 6 of them lol. but i like the other one better. Since i already paid for this one ill just take it and buy the other as well i hate wasting money but i also hate knowing i could of had that instead lol.
Any one else have a 1986 birth year interested in a dunhill your age let me know.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Nothing wrong with more than one Dunhill in your collection smokeybear. Congrats that one you linked to in the OP is a beauty.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Thanks mike I like it too the thing is I always wanted a Cumberland and I found one of my birth year so I feel like I should get it but I really shouldn't buy more then one Dunhill right now. Rock and a hard place kind of situation. I should just suck it up and stop acting like a spoiled brat though one Dunhill is one more then I thought I would ever own lol.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
I'm trying to decide if I should just gift this one to my brother in law for Christmas he always wanted a Dunhill and just get the Cumberland for myself he's an '85 so it isn't far off. Still lot of money though lol. He better be nice to me till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.