PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Hey everyone - been wanting to say hi - been some time since I checked in. I hope everyone is well - I really haven't had time to visit the forums much so I'm really behind the times.
Lots going on in my life lately. Got a new job last year that has kept me very busy - but it's a great job so feel very fortunate. I'm also going through a divorce, which is good and bad, as you can imagine. So far it's been very amicable and all in all, a good thing. Moved into a new house, doing a rent to buy. The house fortuantely suits me perfectly, newer home, beautiful lot, and very close to my kids - which is the most important thing for me. I get them for a week, then they stay with their mom for a week. Amazing how much can change in a year! I don't know if I'll be able to be on the foums as much as I'd like, but I hope to.
:puffy:

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Hello numbersix!!! Good to hear from you again. I hope with all the different changes you are going through...that everything works out for you. :puffy:

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Good to see you, Numbersix. Glad things are going well, or as well as they can be. Hang in there!

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Nice to see you you again... Congrats on the new job and I'm happy to hear the divorce isn't ugly, like so many horror stories I hear about. Hopefully you can swing by the forums more often.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks for the welcome back guys! Great to see everyone is still here and still active. I should add that I'm still enjoying my pipes. Haven't bought a new one in years but I have enough to get by with, and their all good ones too.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Look back a couple days old pal! I was just singin your praise for that Pete meer again! Every time I fire it up good thoughts go your way Brother....Dave

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
numbersix, good to see you re-surface. It sounds like the changes in your life are for the good. It's a lot to happen at once, so take it a step and a day at a time. Welcome back!

carver

Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
Hi Number Six, welcome back. Sorry to hear about the divorce, but yeah sometimes there is also good in the bad.

Like MSO said, a day at a time.
Cheers ;-)

brudnod

Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
Sorry to hear about the divorce but if it is working out, that is all the best. Miss your quips and inputs. Hope you can be here more often.

jeepnewbie

Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Good to see you again six. Good to hear things are working out for you the with being close to your kids, I understand where you are coming from on that one. Hope to see you around more, and good luck with everything.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Hi Six! Good to hear from you! Sounds like you have a healthy perspective on events. Maintaining amicability through divorce is a real plus for all concerned. You may find your relationship better following divorce than it ever was during the marriage. I wish you well. Keep posting when you can. I've always enjoyed your presence here.

Status
Not open for further replies.