PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownbilliard

Might Stick Around
Feb 27, 2012
So you end up in the midst of a nuclear fallout and you have to lock yourself away in an underground bunker for a year. If you could only bring 3 pipe tobaccos with you, what would they be?

shawn

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Boswell Northwood x3 Ben Wade poker, Sav Author, Beckler meer. This wasn't in the thread but maybe Jennifer Aniston.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Peterson's University Flake, Balkan Sasieni & Hal O' The Wind (list subject to change depending on how many more blends I'm able to try before the end).
Also, just make sure you remember to install a damn good air ventilation/filtration system (and don't forget the matches).

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
H&H Black House, Villiger 1888 Mid Day, Rattray's Bagpiper's Dream. I'd bring my Grabow Royal Duke, my Neerup 1/4 bent brandy, and my MM Legend cob. But I'll say this, I'd be right royal pissed if this was all I had to smoke for a whole year. Variety is the spice of life.
-Jason

tkdlaxer

Lurker
Nov 13, 2011
Lane1, Peterson's Sherlock Holmes, and Peterson's Old Dublin right now. The last two may be subject to change.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Hmm Orlik, 3 nuns (villager cocktail hour if I cant choose that) then it would be a toss up between macbarens club blend, or hal o the wynd.
Pipes would be my boswell egg, my dragon cob, and my tim hynick custom

romanza10

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 10, 2012
South Carolina
McClelland BLACKWOODS FLAKE

McClelland Red Cake 5100
and just to switch it up....
some Night Cap.
I could live with that no problem. In fact, I kind of wish that was exactly what I had in current rotation.
edit: Oh, and I could smoke these bacs from my current pipes. My meer or my Savinelli.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I would die trying to make a decision. I'll pack some Sterling Double Eagle, Penzance, and "Nothing Like that First Pipe of the Day" in my emergency shelter now. Guess my Peterson Plato, Ben Wade Regent, and Quattrochiochi Egg would have to go in there as well.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Dunhill Early Morning Pipe, Fribourg and Treyer Cut Virginia Plug and Escudo.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
1-Q, MV-1000 and MacBaren Vanilla Cream Flake
Pipes: Sav 616, Pete Rosslare Royal Irish 999 and Pete XL02

doctorthoss

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 6, 2011
Oh that's bought. Old Joe Krantz, Filmore, and perhaps Odyssey (or maybe Magnum Opus, Northwoods, or Maltese Falcon). I'd have a bunch of Carter Hall, but as I consider that to be more in the category of "air" than "tobacco.: :)

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
I would pack some Old Toby (which I hate) and some Ephiphany (which I hate even more).
I would smoke them out of a cob (which I hate even more than above).
When that year was up, and I crawled out of that smelly bunker pissed off like a badger that just had one of his nuts stepped on, I would be primed and ready for the New World and all its glory.

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
McClelland Red Cake 5100, Rattrays Marlin Flake and G.L Pease Lombard. I figure about 50 pounds of each might last me that long.

kf5eqv

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2011
Oklahoma
Some Gold Virginia, some dark cavendish, and some latakia. I would then amuse myself with making my own blends until it was safe to head back to the surface and have amazing Mad Max adventures across the wasteland. 8)

deithial

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2012
3 tubs of Prince Albert! Can I trade a tub for a bottle of Jim Beam? ha

Status
Not open for further replies.