PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Just flipping around this morning, can't sleep due to the flu. I came across this and thought it was pretty cool. I don't know about the quality, but.......
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=PM-PHK-V-12&cat=247

bigmick

Might Stick Around
Nov 1, 2012
Good way to build a quick, funky rotation. I can think of better ways to spend $300 though. I wonder if we might see them sold singly like Falcons.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
pretty cool. i could not justify spending 300 dollars for something like that. i do like the set of pipes. thanks nsfisher.
take care.

mike.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Wow that is cool dang it nsfisher now I want one. But the PAD fund is currently empty. I'll put that on my wish list. That is perfect for a pipe club with new smokers.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
That would be a nice starter set for many. An excellent way to have a nice rotation and the price per pipe would be reasonable.

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
I'll pass for the $299.00. That would buy 2 or 3 nice pipes for that money.
Thanks for sharing

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
It's actually not a bad deal for the price. You get 12 bowls and 12 stems, plus the box to keep it in. You're getting 12 pipes for $300. Stanwells are usually good smokers, so it is a pretty good deal.

Dec 24, 2012
It's actually not a bad deal for the price. You get 12 bowls and 12 stems, plus the box to keep it in. You're getting 12 pipes for $300. Stanwells are usually good smokers, so it is a pretty good deal.
There are 144 combinations - so think of it as about $2 per pipe! What a deal! :nana:
Not for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.