PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Sent payment to Foggy for a Dunhill panel Group 6. It'll be my first real Dunhill, ( I once owned a badly ghosted and very loose and crusty estate) , the anticipation of actually handling it and smoking it is killing me! I recently posted about my desire to own a Barling's Make and recieved some excellent purchasing advice from a couple members In the know but now that I've shot my wad so to speak, it's going to be a few months before I get serious about that acquisition. The new arrival will bring the number of exquisite English made pipes to 3, an Ashton, a Ferndown and now the Dunhill. I'm just a working stiff with little in the way of disposable income but my story proves that if you watch and wait long enough. Great deals can be found. Anyone else getting antsy over an awaited arrival?

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Actually more the like night before deer season. Even after almost 45 years I still get all amped up for the start of our hunting seasons. Either way it equals sleepless nights! Lol.

antbauers

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
That sounds like a nice collection of english pipes. We'd loved to see pictures when it arrives, maybe a group shot of the 3. :wink:

thefalcon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2012
Just think how sweet it will be, after the wait is over. Hang in there!
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.