PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmirza

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
MM just announced it on Facebook. In partnership with Chris Morgan, a 15-20 minute smoke for $19: http://corncobpipe.com/cob-cigar.html
cob_cigar_pipe_web.jpg

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
I'm interested. Has anyone smoked the original before? I wonder if it smokes all the way through... no relights?

Mar 1, 2014
Reverse Calabash?

12.5mm Chamber Diameter?
This sounds perfect for those slow burning blends that don't like staying lit. Not to mention I've been lighting my pipes tilted sideways for a while now anyway (I know, bad habit, it scorches the rim. It's going to be interesting hearing how long these last for most people).
I should probably still try sticking a few MacArthur's together as a reverse Calabash first. If it works that would be hard to beat.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Picked one up, and asked Marilyn about the upcoming FDA silliness. She assured me that MM was going to weather the storm and continue to produce fine cob pipes. :clap:
I also dropped her a hint that acrylic stems were a hot topic, and with the recent lack of Forever Stems, many cob smokers were interested in replacement acrylics. She told me that she would pass it along to her boss. :wink:

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Thankfully, they are not a limited edition like last year's reverse calabash design. Marilyn said that they only had a few left, but they would be in regular production.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Very welcome! Love talking with Marilyn while making orders, she's good people.

willc

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
If I get one I want to fit it with a churchwarden stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.