PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullbent

Can't Leave
May 6, 2011
I'm seriously thinking of selling every pipe I have( besides my UA and sentimentals) and start buying the Mario grandis . I have bought several, and am pleased with all of them.I love the looks of the pipes, and they are very affordable . Bear in mind, it is late, and I may be talking out of my a$$. Let's just say it's a good possibility ! Great smokers. :P

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
But where would be the variety? Even if they smoke good and are priced right I'd miss the variety I get by having pipes from other makers. :)

Jul 12, 2011
I tend to agree with variety...just like the tobacco we fill our glorious pipes with...IMO and for me

It is also about "the pipe" the design, details, engineering, etc such a wonderful art pipe smoking is and

I'm glad to be here with so many great folks, learning lots, sharing lots...it is all good amongst the brothers and sisters of briar :)

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I love Burn Notice too! I haven't ever seen Chuck though. I have one of those WDTV boxes that reads a hard drive, so I rotate shows while I sleep: House, Castle, Bones, Burn Notice, Leverage, Rizzoli & Isles, Firefly, and a couple others.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Bootleg has it lucky. My sister tortures her half with food network & lifetime. I watch shows to distract me from cramming on this federal exam.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Y'all keep reminding Bootleg he's lucky. ;) Star Trek and Monty Python are what gave us common ground. I had a spate of time where I watched all those home decorating shows then got pissed off at the inferiority complex they push on you. I'd rather watch shit get blown up and smart people figure out who done it.

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Fullbent...don't do it. Mario Grandi are wonderful pipes - but there will come a day when you will miss that pipe you gave up. I have have had hundreds of high grade pipes pass through my hands since 1987 and there are times I could go back in time and get some of them back. Case in point I had an Ingo Barber (Barbi) that I would have loved to have had back. Then there was a Sven Bang - I used to smoke with my Dad when he is alive. Pipes are more than hunks of wood - they are your own personal history.

Status
Not open for further replies.