Not playing with a full deck- Show us them Spades with pride.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I like Dr. Graybow's. Inexpensive and a good knock about pipe. one think I can say is they have stood the test of time and are consistent. I have a couple, used to have more. I am doing a show and tell and would love to see yours.
2012-03-30083226.jpg

The rustication was done by our very own Jason Gone. Beautiful example of his talent.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I really think Jason Gone has a gift. Its a shame he is switching to just meers. I have a feeling he could do a lot for the Pipe world if he was making pipes. But now we are off topic I want to see some more Grabow Spades. :puffy:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Thanks Uberam3rica, I think it's from the late 40's (based on the Patent #'s).

Making it older than I am.

My 1st and only Ebay win.
Edit: It's one of my regular smokers. I probably smoke it 10 times a week or more.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I have absolutley zero experience with Grabow's, but Mr. Lawrence, that poker is sweet looking!
While we're nit picking, if you're going to call other's out make sure you're completely correct.

Its Grabow. Theres no y. I don't mean to be an ass, things like that just bother me

It's Grabow, there's no 'y'. I don't mean to be an ass; things like that just bother me.

FTFY

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I have a Grabow free hand that is great. The bowl is large and I have been leaning towards smaller bowl pipes as of late. Just do not have the time to smoke for an hour. I do like to load it up, pop on the wind cap and bring it fishing. Fully loaded that thing lasts and lasts. Good smoker and I do not worry about knocking it about. I might look into the Lark for a smaller bowl soon.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I blame parents.
I know too many that do not even check their children's math homeword because they don't understand it. :crazy:

rogers

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 9, 2012
A Lark my brother gifted me a while back. The chamber isn't large enough for a long, relaxing smoke, so it only gets fired up when I need a quick nic-fix -- which is seldom. :)
079-M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.