PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

savinelli81

Lurker
May 18, 2013
Hey guys,
I have been a member on here for a while but don't think I've ever actually posted anything. Just normally look around. I've been smoking a pipe for about 5 years now, only seriously for a couple months. I've dabbled in a few different tobaccos and have transferred from the ARO side of things to English/Balcan/Vaper blends. I guess you could say I'm maturing. I'm always looking to try new tobacco in means of trades or what have you. Let me know what you have and what you suggest!
Happy piping!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
sav', as you might expect from my number of posts, I'd highly suggest you post more. It's like talking in a meeting. Suddenly you have some ego involvement and you get more from it, pay better attention, ask more questions, and experience more in general. I end up researching some of my posts, at least a little, and learn a lot that way.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Me too. And I thought I was fairly knowledgeable having been in the biz for a fair number of years (albeit a few decades out of date). One of Bill's (many) Mantras™ is #2C: "I consider any day I learn something is a good one."

Status
Not open for further replies.